Salvatore's Wedding Venue 525 West Arlington Place • Chicago • Illinois 60614
Salvatore's Wedding Venue
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Salvatore's Wedding Venue on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Salvatore’s is a popular choice for all types of celebrations: It’s located on a beautiful treelined street in Lincoln Park; the restaurant’s layout is ideally suited for events; and their event coordinators are experts at creating a soirée designed exclusively for you.
- Events flow between several charming spaces, starting in the Grand Lobby with its black & white marble floor. Dining takes place in the combined mahogany-walled Classico Room and the airy Pasta Vino Dining Room and Bar. The West Room, outfitted with French windows and an antique baby grand piano, is perfect for cocktails and dancing.
- You can have an indoor/outdoor experience! French doors in the Classico Room and Pasta Vino Dining Room open to a lovely patio, which faces a European-style courtyard full of trees, fountains and a white pergola—a pretty backdrop for events and photos!
- Salvatore’s Private Events Staff can provide a list of recommended Chicago-based vendors, such as florists, photographers, musicians and entertainers, and will assist in matching you up with whatever services you need.
- A variety of menu packages are offered, ranging from an elegant sit-down dinner to a family-style meal or stations menu, and Salvatore’s is always happy to customize menu items. All wedding packages include a wedding cake, which can also be added to any of their other packages.
Video by RL Media.
NEW Intimate Wedding Special! This all-inclusive package for up to 50 guests is priced at $12,000 and includes:
- Exclusive use of the Classico Room, patio, Pastavino Room, and Pastavino Bar
- On-site ceremony
- Five-hour premium bar with unlimited wine service with dinner
- Champagne toast for everyone
- Four butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Three-course plated dinner
- Wedding cake or Salvatore's delicious Tiramisu, plus coffee & tea
- Complimentary cake cutting & menu tasting
- Tables & chairs, white linens, stemware, flatware, and china
- All taxes, fees, and gratuity
- And more!
Receive 20% off the food & beverage minimum for weddings of 120+ guests when you book a Friday or Sunday.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Includes tables, linens, chairs, china, and silverware.
- $110/person and up
Packages include food and alcohol.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $42/person and up
Luncheon prices start at $42/person, rehearsal dinners start at $45/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
There is an additional 11.75% sales tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, please call for available dates.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Salvatore's Wedding Venue.
Thanks! Your email to Salvatore's Wedding Venue is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Salvatore's Restaurant ricotta Salvatore's Ristorante