Rialto Square Theatre 102 North Chicago Street • Joliet • IL 60432
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Rialto Square Theatre on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Known to locals as the “Palace for the People,” this spectacular 1926 former vaudeville house reflects the magnificence of its influences, which range from an inner lobby inspired by the Hall of Mirrors in the Palace of Versailles to a rotunda inspired by the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
- A grand staircase serves as a dramatic aisle for a ceremony in the Rotunda, a spectacular space studded with Corinthian-style columns, exquisite marble relief carvings, and plenty of gold accents throughout. Or, tie the knot on the stage of the iconic theatre itself, with a cascade of fresh petals crowning your first kiss.
- Your first dance is truly regal beneath the "Dutchess," a majestic 22-foot crystal chandelier suspended from the soaring ceilings of the Rotunda. When the party winds down, head outside to snap a dramatic photo beneath your personalized marquee—an apt finale for a one-of-a-kind wedding.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Rental of the Rotunda & Esplanade ranges $4,000–5,500, and includes a 5.5-hour event, tables, chairs, house manager, security officer, marquee message, and more.
A separate cocktail hour on the Stage is an additional $2,000; the Upper Promenade is $500. Add-on a tour during cocktail hour for $3/person.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Wedding ceremonies in the Rotunda (up to 160) are $1,000; ceremonies on the Stage are $2,000. Fees include stagehand & technical director, video rental, petal drop at first kiss, piano, lighting, curtain backdrop, and uplighting.
Add-on access to the dressing suite for 4 hours before the ceremony, including a bottle of champagne, restrooms, tables, chairs, and mirrors, is $500.
Beverage packages range $25–35/person for 4-hour service (excluding 20% service charge and tax).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Rialto Square Theatre
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rialto Square Theatre.
Thanks! Your email to Rialto Square Theatre is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Suburbs, South / Southwest Wedding Venues