Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on the grounds of The Grove Nature Preserve—a 150+ acre National Historic Landmark—this garden-like estate, with its trees, lawns and serene walkways works beautifully for an al fresco ceremony and/or reception.
- Say “I do” beneath a wooden gazebo or in the shade of an ancient oak, then move the party to the elegant stone Pavilion, complete with an outdoor fireplace, seasonal plants and flowers, and glowing bistro lights suspended from the surrounding trees.
- At the heart of the estate is the 1929 Redfield home. Its Prairie-style architecture simulates the idyllic cottages found in the northern European countryside, making it ideal for a romantic vintage-style wedding, or simply a dreamy backdrop for wedding party prep.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Peak season (May–October)
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday rentals run 7–9 hours, and range $2,200–4,200.
Weekday rentals run 7 hours for $1,700.
Ceremony-only rentals run 4 hours and range $600–1,600.
Off-peak Season (November–April)
Monday–Sunday wedding rentals run 7 hours for $1,700.
Ceremony-only rentals run 4 hours range $600–850.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Grove Redfield Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Grove Redfield Estate.
Thanks! Your email to The Grove Redfield Estate is on its way!
Alternate Info: Redfield Park