Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s got a great Chicagoland location. Glendale Heights is a quiet suburban village with beautiful parks and lots of opportunities for shopping and dining. Best yet, it’s an easy drive from the Windy City and both major airports.
- Every wedding package includes a romantic perk: a complimentary suite with champagne for the newlyweds. Packages also cover just about everything else, from the ballroom rental to the banquet selections and floral arrangements. The staff can also suggest local vendors for entertainment and transportation.
- The hotel offers special rates for wedding guests, and can help you book blocks of rooms. If you’d like to keep all your celebrating under one roof, there’s also plenty of space for your rehearsal dinner and morning-after brunch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
All packages include 6 hours of event time, chairs, linens, centerpieces, and more. Some packages include dinner and open bar, cake, complimentary wedding-night accommodations, special hotel rates for your guests, and many other amenities.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, 6am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Ramada Glendale Heights/Lombard
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ramada Glendale Heights/Lombard.
Thanks! Your email to Ramada Glendale Heights/Lombard is on its way!
Alternate Info: Armada Hotel and Conference Center