Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Right on the shore of Lake Michigan, this historic spot was the location of the 1933-34 World’s Fair, and boasts stunning views of both the lake and the glittering Chicago skyline.
- With its charming turret and sweeping surround of lush meadows, the building welcomes guests with a timeless, vintage feel. Inside, you’ll find a warm, light-filled interior of stone and wood, including gorgeous exposed ceiling trusses.
- The back terrace offers a beautiful panorama of the water and city, and makes a wonderful location for your ceremony or cocktails. Rental rates are very reasonable, and help support the Chicago Parks department, which stewards this and other significant local sites.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Ceremony Only (2-hour event, 1-hour setup, 1-hour teardown)
Monday–Friday: $1,200 (flexible hours)
Saturday–Sunday: $1,240 (10am–2pm)
Reception Only (5-hour event, 2-hour setup, 1-hour teardown)
Monday–Friday: $2,700 (flexible hours)
Saturday–Sunday: $2,880 (3–11pm)
Ceremony + Reception (6-hour event, 4-hour setup, 1-hour teardown)
Monday–Friday: $3,315 (flexible hours)
Saturday–Sunday: $3,440 (12pm–11pm)
Pricing includes the rental fee, maintenance & setup, and security deposit. Additional time may be available for $225/hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Promontory Point
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Promontory Point.