Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With custom ironwork and a ceiling full of paper lanterns, the spacious Barrel Room in this downtown Rockford venue offers a glowingly gorgeous reception space. The exposed ductwork and brick walls create a warm urban ambiance.
- You can arrive by boat to your ceremony on the deck overlooking the Rock River. The marina area connects to the Ice Cellar, which has a brand new bar with a copper counter and is a fabulous location for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- Prairie Street Brewing Co. continues the legacy of fine beers first established here by the Rockford Brewing Company in 1857. PSB offers world-class ales, IPAs, lagers, stouts, saisons, and more, along with a variety of wines and cocktails.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Includes tables, chairs, bridal suites, outside dock and ceremony spaces.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
The average cost is $150/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Prairie Street Brewing Company.
Thanks! Your email to Prairie Street Brewing Company is on its way!
Alternate Info: Prairie Street Brewhouse