Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Designed by renowned architect George Washington Maher, this turn-of-the-century gem is a shining example of the midwest's "Prairie School" of building design. It's been lovingly preserved and maintains the majority of its original detailing.
- The entire first floor and expansive wraparound porch are yours for the day, allowing you to structure your event however you choose. Guests will love mingling throughout the beautiful rooms, which are replete with period art and furnishings.
- Two opulent upstairs suites are available for your day-of preparations, and the breathtaking stained glass windows in the upper landing make a fabulous backdrop for first-look photos or bridal portraits.
Oak Park Residents and non-profits receive a 15% discount Monday–Thursday.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Type of event
- Tables and chairs
- 2 wedding suites
- Audio system and WiFi
- A one-hour rehearsal
A projector and screen are available for an additional fee.
Petite Wedding Packages start at $3,500 for 50 guests and includes:
- 6-Hour reception
- 1-hour cocktail hors d’euvres reception
- Salad & entrée
- Place settings and linens
- Service staff
- And more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is an additional fee to use a caterer that is not on the preferred list; must be licensed.
Must be served by a licensed server.
Year-round, daily. All events must end by 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pleasant Home.