Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Harkening back to simpler times, this picture-perfect property boasts acres of rolling green meadows, charming historic buildings, and unobstructed views of the lush surrounding countryside.
- Wed in the vintage chapel, with its whitewashed siding and antique pews, or in the spacious Grand Gazebo nestled against a six-acre lake. A built-in stage and terraced lawn ensure all your guests can comfortably view the proceedings.
- The Big Red Barn is storybook perfect, with its traditional gambrel roof, exposed rafters, and fenced-in lawn. Smaller parties (or large outdoor events) are wonderful in the Brooder House, which features an open-air courtyard and stage big enough for a full band.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Pricing includes use of the entire grounds, including the Big Red Barn, Grand Gazebo, Brooker House, and the Prairie Chapel, along with fishing in the pond, tables & chairs, and fireworks (coming soon!) from Friday–Sunday.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Parker Run Vineyard
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Parker Run Vineyard.