Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Highlights of Osteria Via Stato:
- This Italian tavern transforms into a warm, rustic-yet-elegant wedding venue, with arched entryways, tiled floors and wood-beamed ceilings.
- You can have your ceremony here, too!
- Menus, which can be customized, are inspired by Chef David DiGregorio’s Italian heritage, family recipes, and his many travels. All dishes use local and seasonal ingredients.
- Your guests will be able to choose their dinner entrée, at the table, on the day of the event (the number of entrée choices is based on group size).
- Restaurant staff will help match you up with just the right florist, wedding cake designer, musical entertainment or any other services you may need so that your party will turn out just the way you imagined it.
Video by NightOwls Media.
Receive 10% off your food & beverage package when you hold your event between January 1st and March 31st of any year.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee includes tables, chairs, china, linens, printed menus, and votive candles.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Pricing includes a 4-hour full bar package.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Evenings, year-round. Please contact the Parties & Events Manager for available dates.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Osteria Via Stato
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Osteria Via Stato.
Thanks! Your email to Osteria Via Stato is on its way!
Alternate Info: Ostaria Villa State