Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The stunning glass Conservatory is perfect for an intimate ceremony. Built in the early 1900s, this historic gem—listed on the National Register of Historic Places—is filled with lush greenery and fragrant flowers that create a gorgeous setting for exchanging vows.
- You can host your cocktail hour in the grand lobby, which overlooks the Conservatory, followed by a reception in the Rubinstein Room, a cozy space that opens onto a beautiful bluestone patio and gardens.
- The variety of photo ops is amazing, thanks to Mediterranean, tropical, and desert gardens, plus the enchanting addition of a koi fish pond and tropical birds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 5.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
BYO must be provided by a caterer, restaurant, or store-bought.
Champagne toast service is available for an additional fee. Any other alcohol service will need to be scheduled through one of the venue's pre-approved caterers/bartenders.
Year-round, daily, 7am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oak Park Conservatory.