Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Imagine sweeping views of the Chicago skyline AND Lake Michigan as backdrops to your wedding. This city-run gem, which sits on a 91-acre peninsula jutting into the water, feels like the ultimate urban setting and an island escape at the same time.
- The Visitors Center, formerly an Art Deco airport terminal, is a fun spot for everything from your ceremony to dinner and dancing. Or, opt for either the expansive white tent or open-air Pavilion, where you can add splashes of color with LED lighting.
- They offer a generous 8-hour rental period and a list of outside vendors for all your needs. Plus, if you just can't whittle down your guest list, combine the two-story Visitor Center and the tent to accommodate all your nearest and dearest.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Visitor Center (8-hour usage, 3pm–11pm)
Visitor Center + Tent (8-hour usage, 3pm–11pm)
Pricing includes the rental fee, labor & personnel charge, security deposit, and limited tables & chairs.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily. The Lakefront Tent is only available April–October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Northerly Island
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Northerly Island.