Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1920s Colonial-inspired gem is a treasured part of Oak Park's history and makes a dramatic first impression with its stately brick façade, soaring two-story columned portico, and elegant porte-cochère entry.
- Inside you'll find a grand, light-filled upstairs ballroom with gleaming hardwood floors, rows of richly-draped windows, and full-sized stage with a restored 1928 Steinway piano.
- Your rental fee helps maintain the integrity of this architectural jewel, as well as support the Nineteenth Century Club's 125-year mission of giving by funding its long-standing scholarship program.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
- Nineteenth Century Landmark Building Interactive Virtual Tour: ceremony
- Nineteenth Century Landmark Building Interactive Virtual Tour: reception
Book your January, February, July, or August wedding and receive 20% off your room rental!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Average ALL IN cost per guest (including rental fee, food, bar, insurance, security, linens, taxes, and gratuities) is $70–130 per guest.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Nineteenth Century Landmark Building.