Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sleek, gorgeous renovated factory building predates the Chicago Fire. Reclaimed and refurbished materials were used whenever possible, and combine glass, timber, concrete, and steel for an industrial-elegant design with just the right amount of Windy City swagger.
- An enormous former production floor serves as the main event space. It’s lit by vast expanses of skylights and windows, and hung with two impressive chandeliers made from recycled bicycle chains.
- Host a dramatic cocktail hour on The Mezzanine, which is accessed via an illuminated staircase and features a dedicated bar and balcony overlooking the dance floor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, until 2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Morgan Manufacturing.