Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Midwest Conference Center has recently been fully renovated, from the floors to the ceilings... but the views are still unbeatable! New photos are on their way.
- The 16th-floor ballroom has wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows, offering an unobstructed, bird's-eye view of the glittering city skyline.
- Flexible wedding packages give you lots of great options for décor, cake, and food (including kosher and South Asian favorites), as well as use of a plush bridal dressing suite.
- It's just minutes from O'Hare Airport, and easily accessible from both the suburbs and downtown Chicago, making it convenient for both local and out-of-town guests.
$5 off the per person package price for Friday & Sunday events (non-holiday weekends)!
Offers apply to new bookings only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 4-course meal
- 4-hour open bar
- Choice of wedding cake
- Private use of the dressing suite
- Champagne toast for the head table
- Napkins, floor-length black linens, and glass centerpieces with votive candles
- On-site parking
- Personal supervision by the banquet coordinator
Upgraded packages may also include passed hors d'oeuvres, wine service with dinner, a late night snack, and more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Midwest Conference Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Midwest Conference Center.