Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s an 1847 Georgian mansion that’s home to the area’s favorite Spanish restaurant. Surrounded by four acres of lush grounds, this spot is a peaceful retreat from life’s daily bustle.
- Host an intimate celebration on the home's second floor, whose rooms boast ornate period details, or opt for a larger soiree in the adjacent Pavilion, where you’ll find three walls of windows and a fabric-draped ceiling hung with multiple chandeliers.
- Guests are sure to love the menu, which focuses on Spanish classics like tapas and paella. Don’t forget to toast with a glass (or three) of their luscious sangria!
Video by Delack Media Group.
Receive 15% off Pavilion rental fees in November and January–April, and 30% off Pavilion rental fees in December! Holidays excluded.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental of the Pavilion is $3/person Monday–Thursday with a 70-guest minimum, and $8/person Sunday, $13/person Friday, and $14/person Saturday with a 100-guest minimum. There is no additional rental fee for the Mansion.
The rental fee includes tables & chairs, a dance floor, use of a dressing suite, and standard rentals.
The ceremony fee is the greater of $200 or $3/person, and includes use of the selected area, setup of chairs, a unity table, and water station. White garden chairs may be rented for $1.50/chair.
Choose tapas-style, traditional, or traditional + tapas-style menus.
Silver Package |
Includes a 4-hour beer, wine, & sangria bar, 4 butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, a seated dinner, and white linens.
Gold Package |
Includes a 4-hour deluxe bar, 4 butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, a seated dinner with wine on the tables, and white or ivory linens.
Platinum Package |
Includes a 4-hour premium bar, a champagne toast, 5 butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, a seated dinner with wine or sangria on the tables, and white, black, or ivory linens.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 330.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Meson Sabika
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Meson Sabika.