Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A lovely, private winery with a convenient central Illinois location, this spot feels truly special, with 86 acres of rolling hills, lush vineyards, and walking paths from which you'll enjoy a 30-mile view in all directions.
- Intimate autumn and winter weddings are held in the inviting Tasting Room, which offers a whole separate area for your buffet service, giving you plenty of room for a DJ and small dance floor.
- In spring and summer, you can exchange vows at the lake's edge, followed by a reception in the open-sided pavilion, whose hilltop location offers a beautiful view of the water and vineyards beyond.
Video by Toast Weddings Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 310.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Catering is provided by The Catering Company.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Mackinaw Valley Vineyard and Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mackinaw Valley Vineyard and Winery.