Mackinaw Valley Vineyard and Winery 33633 State Route 9 • Mackinaw • IL 61755
Mackinaw Valley Vineyard and Winery
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mackinaw Valley Vineyard and Winery on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A lovely, private winery with a convenient central Illinois location, this spot feels truly special, with 86 acres of rolling hills, lush vineyards, and walking paths from which you'll enjoy a 30-mile view in all directions.
- Intimate autumn and winter weddings are held in the inviting Tasting Room, which offers a whole separate area for your buffet service, giving you plenty of room for a DJ and small dance floor.
- In spring and summer, you can exchange vows at the lake's edge, followed by a reception in the open-sided pavilion, whose hilltop location offers a beautiful view of the water and vineyards beyond.
Video by Toast Weddings Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 310.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Catering is provided by The Catering Company.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mackinaw Valley Vineyard and Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Mackinaw Valley Vineyard and Winery is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Central Illinois / Peoria Wedding Venues