Lake Shore at Loyola University 1032 W. Sheridan Road, Centennial Forum, Ste. 100 • Chicago • Illinois 60660
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lake Shore at Loyola University on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
5 reasons to say “I do” at Loyola University Chicago:
- A variety of venues across two campuses showcase different settings, including a lakeside mansion and gardens, a glass atrium with wraparound terrace, and reception rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking city or lake views.
- Outdoor wedding receptions offer sparkling views of Lake Michigan—a stunning backdrop that will wow your guests and guarantee beautiful photos.
- An experienced event staff will work with you to coordinate all the logistics, details and customizations to ensure your wedding is a success.
- A 20% venue discount is available during off-season months (November 1st–March 31st).
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is provided by Loyola’s exclusive caterer, and you can enhance your menu with a Carving, Pasta, Asian Stir Fry or Dessert Station. Why not add a brunch package, too, and give your guests a satisfying send-off!
- 10% venue discount for Loyola alum, students, staff, and faculty
- 10% venue discount for wedding receptions held on Fridays and Sundays, excluding holiday weekends.
- 20% venue discount during off-peak wedding season (November 1–March 31)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- 8 hours of rental time
- Chairs, and standard round tables
- Set up and tear down
- Security (if required in building)
- And more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $55/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
If you are interested in holding your Roman Catholic wedding ceremony at Loyola's Madonna Della Strada Chapel please contact the chapel at email@example.com. Please note, either the bride or groom must have a direct affiliation with Loyola University Chicago and be Catholic in order to use the chapel.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 700.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
May through August.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- College Campus / School
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Lake Shore at Loyola University
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lake Shore at Loyola University.
Thanks! Your email to Lake Shore at Loyola University is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Wedding Venues