Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
5 reasons to say “I do” at Loyola University Chicago:
- A variety of venues across two campuses showcase different settings, including a lakeside mansion and gardens, a glass atrium with wraparound terrace, and reception rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking city or lake views.
- Outdoor wedding receptions offer sparkling views of Lake Michigan—a stunning backdrop that will wow your guests and guarantee beautiful photos.
- An experienced event staff will work with you to coordinate all the logistics, details and customizations to ensure your wedding is a success.
- A 20% venue discount is available during off-season months (November 1st–March 31st).
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is provided by Loyola’s exclusive caterer, and you can enhance your menu with a Carving, Pasta, Asian Stir Fry or Dessert Station. Why not add a brunch package, too, and give your guests a satisfying send-off!
- 10% venue discount for Loyola alum, students, staff, and faculty
- 10% venue discount for wedding receptions held on Fridays and Sundays, excluding holiday weekends.
- 20% venue discount during off-peak wedding season (November 1–March 31)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- 8 hours of rental time
- Chairs, and standard round tables
- Set up and tear down
- Security (if required in building)
- And more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $55/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
If you are interested in holding your Roman Catholic wedding ceremony at Loyola's Madonna Della Strada Chapel please contact the chapel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, either the bride or groom must have a direct affiliation with Loyola University Chicago and be Catholic in order to use the chapel.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 700.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- College Campus / School
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lake Shore at Loyola University.