Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An abundance of venues across two campuses (Lake Shore and Water Tower) showcase different styles, meaning it won't be hard to find the right fit. At the Lake Shore campus, you'll be treated to the sparkling waters of Lake Michigan as your breathtaking backdrop. Receptions are gorgeous in the Crown Center Lobby; its gracious open-plan space includes a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows for those fabulous views, and an adjacent patio creates a lovely indoor/outdoor flow.
- The beautifully restored Mundelein Center boasts two venues with historic touches and plenty of windows to highlight the stunning views; the sky-high ceilings and soaring stained glass panes of Jo Ann Rooney Hall exude Art Deco glam, while the Palm Court, a stunning 4th-floor atrium with a wraparound terrace, is perfect for intimate celebrations.
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is provided by Loyola’s exclusive caterer. A tasting for four is included in every package, ensuring you'll find the right options for your event; add-ons like late night bites (we're partial to the mini Chicago dogs) are a fun way to personalize your menu.
10% venue discount for Loyola alum, students, staff, and faculty!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rentals include 8 hours of rental time (must end by midnight) tables, chairs, and setup and teardown.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $105/person and up
Menu pricing includes passed hors d'oeuvres, champagne toast, seated 3-course meal, and a 4-hour bar package with wine service during dinner. Minimums apply on Fridays & Saturdays.
Service Charge or Gratuity
If you are interested in holding your Roman Catholic wedding ceremony at Loyola's Madonna Della Strada Chapel please contact the chapel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, either the bride or groom must have a direct affiliation with Loyola University Chicago and be Catholic in order to use the chapel.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 700.|
McCormick Lounge accommodates 120 seated and 150 standing.
Crown Center Lobby & Patio accommodates 100 seated and 140 standing.
Sister Jean Ballroom accommodates 260 seated and 320 standing.
Jo Ann Rooney Hall accommodates 230 seated and 320 standing.
Palm Court accommodates 64 seated and 100 standing.
Gentile Area accommodates 800 seated (standing capacities vary).
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- College Campus / School
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Lake Shore at Loyola University
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lake Shore at Loyola University.