Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens 1350 North Milwaukee Avenue • Vernon Hills • Illinois 60061
Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The mansion and gardens provide a visual treat. Built in the early 1900s in the classic Italianate style, the mansion is filled with gorgeous antiques, paintings, tapestries and sculptures, plus it's surrounded by almost 50 acres of manicured lawns and gardens.
- Their year-round pavilion is perfect for an elegant celebration, thanks to lots of windows, a sound system, three projection screens, and adjustable lighting. You can also opt to host your cocktail hour poolside next to the lush gardens, blooming with colorful seasonal flowers.
- This fairy-tale venue is close to everything: It's less than an hour from Chicago, just 4 miles west of I-94, and minutes away from a Metra train station, premier hotels, fine restaurants, shopping and complimentary parking. And you have a choice of four of Chicagoland's premier caterers to make your wedding reception extraordinary.
- 10% venue discount for Loyola alum, students, staff, and faculty
- 10% venue discount for wedding receptions held on Fridays and Sundays, excluding holiday weekends.
- 20% venue discount during off-peak wedding season (November 1–March 31)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Full day's rental, with six hours of reception time
- Standard round tables, chameleon chairs, and dance floor
- Set-up and breakdown
- Complimentary parking
- Outdoor terrace overlooking formal gardens -- perfect for cocktail hour, weather permitting
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
If you are interested in holding your Roman Catholic wedding ceremony at Loyola's Madonna Della Strada Chapel please contact the chapel at email@example.com. Please note, either the bride or groom must have a direct affiliation with Loyola University Chicago and be Catholic in order to use the chapel.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
You must use one of their 4 preferred caterers.
Provided by caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Suburbs, North - Schaumburg / Evanston Wedding Venues