Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked into one of Chicago’s loveliest suburbs, this modern, well-appointed facility sits on the edge of Lake Glenview, offering beautiful grounds and romantic sunset views.
- Boasting unique, contemporary chandeliers, a flexible dance floor and stage, and options for custom uplighting, the main room is the perfect spot for a rockin’ reception.
- Oversized glass windows look out onto the lake and charming footbridge, and the doors can be opened to provide access to an airy terrace—a lovely location for an outdoor lounge or al fresco cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Lakeview Suite packages, which include an 8-hour event time, dance floor, podium, and microphones, are available Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Pricing ranges $1,600–2,125.
Rental of individual Lakeview Rooms and shorter rental times of the facility are also available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be provided and served by one of the venue's preferred vendors.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lakeview Room.