Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A retractable glass roof provides year-round availability. This restaurant atop the Hotel Lincoln has both indoor and outdoor spaces, and is ideal for cocktail receptions. They offer a menu of small plates and a list of spirits that can't be beat!
- Unobstructed water views from the outdoor patio provide the perfect background for sipping one of the bar's signature drinks and spending time with your guests.
- Three-hour bar service is included in their event packages, as well as a generous selection of hors d'oeuvres, like smoked cheddar and ale dip or shrimp toast with spicy mayo.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round indoors, summer only outdoors.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except J. Parker.