Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful family-run organic farm is bursting with color and charm, with lush gardens, quaint buildings, and some truly adorable farm friends (we especially love the friendly farm cats!)
- Get married beneath a vine-draped white trellis in an open meadow, or in the romantic, rustic barn, followed by a reception in the five-peaked tent. Your package includes use of the farm's vintage tables, props, and lawn games.
- They'll craft a wonderful farm-to-table menu just for you, using offerings from their own harvests whenever possible. Every dish is created from scratch, and the chef is more than happy to replicate a family or cultural favorite.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Rental fee includes: Ceremony & Reception sites, In-house Designer, Full Wedding Coordinator, tent, tables, chairs, customized catering menu and much more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
May 1–October 31, Friday–Sunday.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Heritage Prairie Farm.