Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Relaxing, fun, and family-friendly, this resort has it all—a beautiful natural setting, welcoming accommodations, versatile venues, and loads of activities to keep guests happy….including dining, an arcade, mini-golf, and a year-round indoor waterpark!
- With ten indoor and outdoor spaces of varying sizes and styles, there’s enough room here to host more than your ceremony and reception…the Resort also boasts awesome options for bachelorette/bachelor parties, welcome cocktails, showers, and farewell brunches.
- Guest accommodations range from romantic whirlpool tub suites for couples, to spacious cabins and villas that can house large groups of family and friends. With desirable features like fireplaces, luxury kitchens, and balconies offering views of the surrounding woods, your loved ones will feel right at home.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include the room rental, bar, linens, honeymoon suite, wine service with dinner, wedding coordinator, and much more.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grand Bear Resort at Starved Rock.