Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's Chicago's most unique sustainable wedding venue. Housed in the Green Exchange building (Platinum LEED Certified), its inviting main event space is filled with natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The Loft's owners, catering, and vendor partners are also sustainably minded, along with the equally amazing sister property Ovation Chicago—they all work hard to minimize the amount of waste at the end of each event.
- "Green" services and amenities include an 8,000-square-foot organic sky garden, 120-year-old reclaimed wood floors, and eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning/maintenance supplies.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Type of event
- Custom farm tables and high tops
- Videowall/projector with graphic design services
- DJ Services
- Bridal Suite
- A dedicated Greenhouse Loft Liaison
- Exclusive use of outdoor space
- And much more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
There are no restrictions on caterers, but the venue can provide suggestions as requested.
Year round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Greenhouse Loft
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Greenhouse Loft.