Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former manufacturing center is an industrial-chic gem, boasting two beautifully-refurbished event spaces within one stylish, turn-of-the-century building.
- The glossy, white interior of the Pearl Room makes a lovely choice for your ceremony, while the Emerald Room, with its exposed brick and vintage bar, offers fantastic flexibility for receptions.
- The sweet events team will help manage everything, from juggling vendor arrival to helping you choose chair covers. They’ll handle your bar package and service, too.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grand River Hall.