Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Enjoy Midwestern hospitality just minutes from St. Louis. An array of flexible venues, personalized attention, in-house services, and creative flair assures a flawlessly executed—and affordable—wedding that suits your style.
- You can host a gala in the Grand River Ballroom, an intimate Salon gathering, or a reception in the Center Hall. Special lighting, décor, and customized menus are available. They even have an in-house AV production company.
- Surrounded by historic sites, local culture, and popular attractions, Gateway Center's convenient location and proximity to hotels can easily turn your wedding into a nice getaway for out-of-town guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- $24/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
They can customize your meal to exactly what you wish.
All wedding packages include a bar (Cash, Hosted, or Semi-Hosted).
Year-round, daily, anytime. Typical event hours are 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gateway Center.