Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a neighborhood treasure: This turn-of-the-century firehouse has been restored to its original period beauty, complete with antique doors, lighting, and plumbing fixtures. Walls are lined with crisp white subway tile and rich wood elements, a restored silver tin ceiling shines overhead, and you can still see the original firepole and other historic details.
- A secret garden awaits outdoors: Exchange vows on a stone wedding platform set against a backdrop of beautiful trees and flowers. City brick and slate create the perfect surface for a cocktail hour, barrels add rustic charm, and a lush ivy wall with chirping birds brings even more nature to the setting.
- Their new bridal suite is irresistible. With appointments like a vintage tub, couch, bed, and complimentary toiletries, plus a private patio, this is the perfect retreat for getting ready or just relaxing. (Available for an extra fee.)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- 10-hour rental (6.5 hour event time)
- Wedding Coordinator to assist with pre-planning, rehearsal, and Day-of
- 100 fruitwood folding chairs
- 10 reclaimed wood farm tables & bar
- Outdoor wedding platform
- Vintage furniture
- 48-spot self parking lot with greeter
- 60’ white peaked tent lit with white café lights
- Venue will also store and set up pre-approved decor upon request
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
Maximum event capacity is 100 guests, regardless of space rented.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 7am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds