Field Museum 1400 South Lake Shore Drive • Chicago • IL 60605
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Field Museum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Your wedding will be an adventure. Host your reception in one of their beautiful spaces, and your guests will have the unforgettable experience of celebrating among elephants and dinosaurs and exploring fascinating exhibitions.
- Dine under the largest dinosaur ever discovered! Unveiled in 2018 in Stanley Field Hall, the 122-foot-long, two-story tall titanosaur makes any event one-of-a-kind, but it's also flanked by life-size replicas of giant flying reptiles.
- You'll love the variety of unique settings, from the architecturally elegant East Atrium Pavilion to the skylit atrium, which is perfect for cocktails. And why not surprise your guests with the stunning collection of dioramas in the Hall of Asian Mammals or the world-famous Man Eating Lions of Tsavo in Rice Hall!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 4500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Field Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Field Museum.
Thanks! Your email to Field Museum is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Wedding Venues