Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a modern, sophisticated event space with tons of great amenities—catering, audiovisual services, floral design, planning assistance, and more—all under one roof.
- The chic Grand Ballroom has a 17-foot coffered ceiling, loads of room for dancing, and adjustable walls that allow the space to be modified specifically for your event.
- It's attached to the Homewood Suites by Hilton, so your overnight guests are just a stroll away from comfortable, affordable accommodations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Dinner packages include ballroom rental for 5 ½ hours, a 4-course gourmet meal with a 4 hour premium open bar, champagne for the Bridal Party, unlimited wine throughout dinner, a complimentary tasting for 2, and much more.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Elements by The Odyssey.
Thanks! Your email to Elements by The Odyssey is on its way!
Alternate Info: Elements Conference Center by The Odyssey