Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched at the edge of the Fox River, this thoughtfully designed space is just steps away from the charming St. Charles downtown area, where visitors will find ample shopping, dining, and overnight accommodations.
- The gracious event room has an inviting, rustic-industrial feel, and boasts a four-season patio that allows guests to step outside and enjoy views of the river, no matter the weather.
- There are two on-site dressing suites, and menus are fully customizable to your needs and budget. Planning an intimate or casual affair? You also have the option to select a semi-private room setup.
No room rental fees for all remaining 2023 dates!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee is a room setup fee for weddings and includes chairs, cherrywood tables, window drapes & floral hangs, and two dressing suites.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Meal packages include entrée selections, starter, and a dessert selection.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to Eden Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Eden Events.