Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a charming nautical-style venue with an enviable river's-edge setting. The beautiful views of the Illinois River offer tranquil tableaus, while Peoria's dynamic skyline—all lit up at night—makes an exciting backdrop for your affair.
- Enjoy a ceremony on the wooden deck that juts over the water as guests watch from the upper deck, then host an outdoor picnic overlooking the harbor's yachts.
- The indoor facility is a nice balance of traditional and contemporary, with lots of large, wood-framed windows so you won't miss a bit of those stunning vistas. Let their event and banquet staff help you plan and and make sure everything goes smoothly.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- $27.50/person and up
Wedding packages that include meals, bar service, hors d'oeuvres, linens, and chair covers are also available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except East Port Banquet and Meeting Center.