Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a charming nautical-style venue with an enviable river's-edge setting. The beautiful views of the Illinois River offer tranquil tableaus, while Peoria's dynamic skyline—all lit up at night—makes an exciting backdrop for your affair.
- Enjoy a ceremony on the wooden deck that juts over the water as guests watch from the upper deck, then host an outdoor picnic overlooking the harbor's yachts.
- The indoor facility is a nice balance of traditional and contemporary, with lots of large, wood-framed windows so you won't miss a bit of those stunning vistas. Let their event and banquet staff help you plan and and make sure everything goes smoothly.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Ceremony fees are $495 and $750 for the Ceremony & Arbor Package, which includes the use of the deck for the ceremony and a rehearsal, your choice of the arch, white folding resin chairs and white sashes, and tall pub tables with white linens.
All packages include:
- Selection of hors d'oeuvres
- Buffet or plated dinner service
- Bar service (cash bar, beer & wine, or premium 5-hour hosted bar depending on the package)
- White, ivory, or black linens and dinner napkins
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to East Port Banquet and Meeting Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except East Port Banquet and Meeting Center.