Chicago's First Lady Cruises 112 E. Wacker Dr. • Chicago • Illinois 60601
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Chicago's First Lady Cruises on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nighttime wedding cruises are unforgettable: There’s nothing like celebrating on the water against a backdrop of the Chicago skyline, as a gorgeous sunset transitions into a tapestry of glittering city lights.
- There’s a boat that’s just right for you: Seven unique vessels accommodate parties from 2 to 200, and you can get married dockside or anywhere you like on Chicago’s waterways. Then dance the night away on a floating rooftop deck—the place to be during a grand finale of summer fireworks.
- They take care of all the details: From creating a personalized cocktail to serving a dinner matched to your tastes, First Lady’s catering partners will customize your reception.
Lady Grebe Elopement Package
This 48-foot, vintage mahogany wooden yacht built in Chicago in 1961 is perfectly preserved for your private cruise on Chicago’s River or Lakefront. This package includes:
- Departure from Michigan Avenue Riverside Dock
- Open-air deck space at bow of yacht with cushioned bench and back deck space with lounge seating for 6
- Includes premium beverages (beer, champagne, wine, liquor)
- BYO picnic basket or select a picnic basket or full-service catering from one of the preferred caterers (additional cost)
- Add-on a Chicago Architecture Center docent to create a private architectural dialogue/tour for the river portion of your cruise ($400 additional fee)
2-Hour Cruise: $1,550
Additional time at $500/hour
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
Pricing is hourly, ranging $1,000–1,400/hour, depending on the boat selected and day of the week. Minimum cruise times apply. Each yacht features:
- Use of the open-air upper deck and climate controlled main deck
- Staffed, full-service bar
- White aisle runner, tables & chairs, sound and AV systems, and marble & granite restrooms
Hosted bar packages range $28–42/person for a 2-hour cruise. Cash or consumption bars may also be available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Chicago's First Lady Cruises
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chicago's First Lady Cruises.
Thanks! Your email to Chicago's First Lady Cruises is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Chicago River, Lake Michigan, Chicago's First Lady Cruises