Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nighttime wedding cruises are unforgettable: There’s nothing like celebrating on the water against a backdrop of the Chicago skyline, as a gorgeous sunset transitions into a tapestry of glittering city lights.
- There’s a boat that’s just right for you: Seven unique vessels accommodate parties from 2 to 200, and you can get married dockside or anywhere you like on Chicago’s waterways. Then dance the night away on a floating rooftop deck—the place to be during a grand finale of summer fireworks.
- They take care of all the details: From creating a personalized cocktail to serving a dinner matched to your tastes, First Lady’s catering partners will customize your reception.
Lady Grebe Elopement Package
This 48-foot, vintage mahogany wooden yacht built in Chicago in 1961 is perfectly preserved for your private cruise on Chicago’s River or Lakefront. This package includes:
- Departure from Michigan Avenue Riverside Dock
- Open-air deck space at bow of yacht with cushioned bench and back deck space with lounge seating for 6
- Includes premium beverages (beer, champagne, wine, liquor)
- BYO picnic basket or select a picnic basket or full-service catering from one of the preferred caterers (additional cost)
- Add-on a Chicago Architecture Center docent to create a private architectural dialogue/tour for the river portion of your cruise ($400 additional fee)
2-Hour Cruise: $1,550
Additional time at $500/hour
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
Pricing is hourly, ranging $1,000–1,400/hour, depending on the boat selected and day of the week. Minimum cruise times apply. Each yacht features:
- Use of the open-air upper deck and climate controlled main deck
- Staffed, full-service bar
- White aisle runner, tables & chairs, sound and AV systems, and marble & granite restrooms
Hosted bar packages range $28–42/person for a 2-hour cruise. Cash or consumption bars may also be available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chicago's First Lady Cruises.
Thanks! Your email to Chicago's First Lady Cruises is on its way!
Alternate Info: Chicago River, Lake Michigan, Chicago's First Lady Cruises