Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Conveniently located close to downtown Chicago and situated on nine islands surrounded by lakes, this stunning 385-acre garden features 26 display gardens and four natural areas.
- Photo opportunites are everywhere, thanks to a wealth of flower-bordered paths, treelined walkways, water features, quaint bridges and world-renowned horticultural displays.
- Romance is a key ingredient of outdoor venues like the English Walled Garden and fragrant Rose Terrace, both perfect for ceremonies. The canopied McGinley Pavilion sits at water’s edge and overlooks Evening Island.
- There is a range of indoor options, from the grand Nichols Hall with its dramatic two-story skylight to the Krehbiel Gallery, set off by a stone reflecting pool.
- Catering is provided by Culinary Landscape, who offers a selection of wedding packages and is happy to customize your menu, too.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Includes complimentary parking for all guests. Valet parking is available at an additional charge.
- $225/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Package pricing is based on a minimum of 150 guests.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Available year-round, but use of specific venues varies according to season.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Chicago Botanic Garden
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chicago Botanic Garden.
Thanks! Your email to Chicago Botanic Garden is on its way!
Alternate Info: Botanical Garden, Gardens, Glencoe Garden