Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a stellar views of Lake Michigan, the city skyline, and Millennium Park, this central Loop hotel will be appreciated by locals and visitors alike. Once an exclusive private athletic club, it’s been lovingly restored and now welcomes everyone to experience its Italian Gothic grandeur.
- Choose between four (yes, four!) gorgeous ballrooms, each boasting its own unique glamour. Opt for traditional elegance with the Madison or White City Ballrooms, with their opulent 19th-Century details, or embrace something unexpected with a celebration in The Tank (once home to the Club’s indoor pool) or the Stagg Court—a working basketball court with gleaming wood floors and a dramatic, soaring ceiling.
- Whether they select a standard guest room or an aptly named “Holy Cow Suite”, your guests will be wrapped in comfort and style. Boasting vintage-inspired furnishings and luxe modern amenities, these accommodations are some of the best in the city.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 280.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Chicago Athletic Association
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chicago Athletic Association.