Chapel in the Pines Weddings and Banquet Center 15165 Quigley Road • Sycamore • Illinois 60178
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Chapel in the Pines Weddings and Banquet Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Family-owned and lovingly operated for over 30 years, this private seven-acre country estate boasts a beautiful white Victorian Wedding Chapel, gazebo, bridal cottage, and banquet hall with a large dance floor. Outdoor ceremonies are picture-perfect: a winding brick path leads to a classic white gazebo, set on a manicured lawn against the lush backdrop of the garden landscape.
- This all-inclusive venue covers every detail, whether you’re planning a simple elopement or a ceremony and reception for 150. All wedding packages include a non-denominational wedding officiant and gazebo chairs, and some also cover many ceremony services such as ceremony music, staff, and a rehearsal on a separate day.
- They offer year-round availability and convenience: Wedding ceremonies can be performed from 9am to 8pm every day of the year, including holidays, and booking and payment can be done online. Off-season wedding and reception package discounts are offered.
Intimate and Private Elopement Ceremony
Get married with just your closest family and friends! Elopement packages run $350–750 depending on the day of the week and guest count (25 max), and include:
- A professional wedding officiant
- White chapel
- Victorian gazebo & chairs
- Garden site for your wedding ceremony
Extras, like a rehearsal, use of a dressing suite, wedding ceremony music, candelabras, an aisle runner, and a custom brick are available for an additional fee.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
Ceremony-only rentals range $1,000–1,200 and include:
- Wedding officiant
- White chapel, Victorian gazebo, and access to the gardens
- Ceremony music
- Dressing cottage
- Personalized brick, venue coordinator, and rehearsal (some packages)
Reception-only rentals range $3,500–7,500 and include:
- Wedding planning, venue coordination, and setup & teardown
- Tables, chairs, linens, chair covers, and sashes
- Permanent stage and dance floor
- Lighting, projector, and monitors
- Fire pit
- Paved lighted parking
Ceremony + reception rentals range $3,900–7,900 and include all of the above.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $75/person and up
Above pricing includes a beer & wine package, choice of entrées, and sides. Hors d'oeuvres, dessert, and upgraded bar packages are available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Chapel in the Pines Weddings and Banquet Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chapel in the Pines Weddings and Banquet Center.
Thanks! Your email to Chapel in the Pines Weddings and Banquet Center is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Suburbs, West - Naperville Wedding Venues
> Northwest Illinois / Rockford Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Pines Chapel, Chappel in the Pines