Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Ceremonies are held in a charming historic chapel. This 1864 Gothic Revival gem features the original stained-glass windows and decorative hand stenciling. The curved, dark wood buttresses and globe lighting help create a mood that’s dramatic and elegant.
- There are several pretty options for receptions. Naper Settlement is a large “living history” museum with a variety of venues scattered throughout. There’s a hall on the lower level of the chapel, as well shaded picnic grounds, a vintage whitewashed meeting house—even a reconstructed 19th-century tavern!
- It’s convenient and affordable. Naperville is a great suburb location, easily accessed from all of the Chicagoland area. The facility has free parking, handicap accessibility, air-conditioned buildings, flexible rental hours, and a great list of reasonably priced vendor partners.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Ceremony-Only Rentals (2 hours, plus 1-hour rehearsal)
Chapel Ceremony | $995 ($1,100 on holidays)
Outdoor Ceremony | $1,100
Reception-Only Rentals (4 hours)
Outdoor Reception | $1,100
Ceremony + Reception Rentals (6 hours)
Chapel + Chapel Lower Level | $1,275 ($1,100 on holidays)
Chapel + Outdoor Reception | $2,095 ($2,200 on holidays)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Century Memorial Chapel at Naper Settlement.