Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on Davis Lake and surrounded by 300 acres of woodland, this spot offers a serene escape from city life, with a lush natural setting and all the charm of a classic sleepaway camp. It’s simply lovely year round, so your photos are guaranteed gorgeous.
- The whole beautiful campground will be yours for the weekend, so feel free to arrange your celebration exactly as you like throughout the meadows, rustic lodge-style buildings, and spacious gathering areas.
- Your entire guest list can be accommodated in the sleeping cabins and campgrounds, but for those who prefer more traditional hotels or vacation rentals, there are plenty of options in and around nearby Chillicothe.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Camp Wokanda
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Camp Wokanda.