Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once a carriage house and now an awesome industrial-chic event venue, this fantastic space boasts tons of vintage charm with all the modern amenities you need for a fab party.
- The interior features beautiful weathered brick walls, glossy epoxy floors, and an exposed-ductwork ceiling hung with custom Edison light chandeliers.
- You've gotta see this awesome backyard. Its fully enclosed for total privacy, lit by rows of cheerful market lights, and has ample space for lawn games, your ceremony, an outdoor lounge—or all of the above!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Over 4,500 sq. ft. of indoor space
- 4,000 sq. ft. private backyard with café lights
- Dimmable industrial lighting & custom chandeliers
- Enterprise strength Wifi (200+ devices)
- Second-floor private suite with two restrooms upstairs
- Private/gated parking lot with 20 spaces
- On-site Venue Manager and security
- All pre and post-event cleaning
- On-Site Equipment
- (160) Birchwood folding chairs
- (20) 8' banquet tables (linens required)
- (13) industrial style highboys
- (8) assorted industrial cabaret tables
- (35) industrial metal chairs
- (1) indoor lounge grouping
- (1) outdoor lounge grouping
- (2) whitewash picnic tables with benches
- (2) 5’ marble buffets
- (1) custom Bar
- DJ quality Bluetooth audio system (2 speakers) and microphone
- Coat racks and hangers
- (16) customizable uplights
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bridge 410.