Botánico 1721 West Division Street • Chicago • IL 60622
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Botánico on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on the top floor of Mama Delia's restaurant, this secluded venue has the feel of a jungly, rooftop garden…but because it's totally enclosed, you can enjoy the tropical hideaway vibes year-round!
- The rich wood-paneled walls are overflowing with lush greenery, and the rooms are warmed by intricate Persian rugs, Murano crystal wall lamps, and a dramatic wall-to-wall skylight.
- The space is managed by Bonhomme Hospitality Group, whose welcoming, innovative restaurants and event venues are among Chicago's most-loved. With their stellar staff's expertise and thoughtful guidance throughout your planning process, you're guaranteed a fun, stress-free day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Pricing, capacities, and menus are subject to change due to COVID-19 City of Chicago regulations. Please contact the venue for additional information!
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO Catering allowed for station style meals only
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Art Gallery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Botánico.
Thanks! Your email to Botánico is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Wedding Venues