Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic church architecture meets elegant dining space at this unique locale. Two distinct venues each offer a beautiful reception area, romantic ceremony spot, and exceptional food.
- Bellecourt Place is architecturally interesting, skillfully incorporating the original high-ceilinged apse with its stained-glass windows and backlit stage. And the gracious Bellecourt Manor is ideal for large groups.
- Customized menus, created by the owner/chef, feature made-from-scratch dishes. Plus, they host only one wedding at a time and you get an on-site event manager.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Packages include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 375.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bellecourt Banquet Center.