Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exotic, eclectic, and whimsical, this unique restaurant blends the diverse style of its freethinking midcentury namesakes with a distinct global flair. We especially love its vibrant West Town location, certain to entertain out-of-town guests and locals alike.
- The interior houses an impressive host of boho-chic details, like graceful fabric umbrellas, a chevron-painted floor covered by dozens of Persian rugs, and dramatic, oversized crystal chandeliers hung from a ceiling of exposed ductwork.
- The space is managed by Bonhomme Hospitality Group, whose welcoming, innovative restaurants and event venues are among Chicago's most-loved. With their stellar staff's expertise and thoughtful guidance throughout your planning process, you're guaranteed a fun, stress-free day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Pricing, capacities, and menus are subject to change due to COVID-19 City of Chicago regulations. Please contact the venue for additional information!
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Beatnik West Town.