Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Remarkable event spaces: Enjoy cocktails amongst the futuristic architecture of the Clark Family Welcome Gallery. Later, dance the night away in the Grainger Sky Theater on a floor lit up by LED lights. Both spaces become even more visually stunning when you project your choice of colorful lighting on the walls and ceiling.
- Spectacular views and fun: Receptions in the Solarium treat diners to Chicago's glittering skyline through a wall of glass, while the Skyline and Sundial Terraces offer an al fresco setting with the same panoramic vistas. You can also add one-of-a-kind activities to your celebration, such as taking your guests on a journey through the cosmos, or inviting them to view the Moon, planets, and stars through a telescope set up just for your event (subject to weather and staff availability).
- Great food and good karma: Food For Thought, the Planetarium's exclusive caterer, creates customized menus based on local and organic ingredients whenever possible. Even cooler, Food for Thought is a women- and minority-run business that promotes diversity and inclusion, so you can feel good knowing your delicious dining and drinks is also doing good in the community.
Video by 312FILMS.
Video by Ivana & Steven Films.
Video by Amanda Mae Visuals.
Video by Keith Jorgenson.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Rental fees include the use of the Solarium, Rainbow Lobby, Skyline Terrace, Welcome Gallery, and multiple exhibits. Grainger Sky Theater is available to add on at an additional cost. Ceremonies may be held at the Adler in conjunction with a reception.
Food & beverage packages include:
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- Two-course dinner
- Full standard bar
- Coffee service
- Staffing, equipment, and linens
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Please call Food For Thought for available dates.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Adler Planetarium
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Adler Planetarium.
Thanks! Your email to Adler Planetarium is on its way!
Alternate Info: Addler, Adeler