Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sweet, family-run venue occupies a beautiful spot in southern Illinois, boasting lush meadows, a sparkling pond, mature shade trees, and a lavish, climate-controlled indoor space.
- Indoor/outdoor celebrations can be held in the pretty whitewashed barn, which features an attached covered patio that opens to a courtyard just right for lawn games.
- Choose from their wonderful collection of décor—table settings, cupcake ladders, chalkboards, golf carts, and more—all of which can be rented to help your wedding reflect your personal style.
20% off the rental fee for Friday or Sunday weddings!
Midweek Discount! 30% off the rental fee for Monday–Thursday weddings.
We offer a 5% Military Discount!
Offers cannot be combined. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- Wood farm tables, banquet tables, chairs, benches, and linens
- Two dressing rooms for full-day use
- Lawn games, including cornhole sets and Jenga
- Coffee, ice water, sweet/unsweetened tea, and lemonade
- Golf cart rental
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
BYO food (such as crockpots, pizza, etc.) is permitted for rehearsal dinners.
The venue has recommendations for bartending services, though self-serve is permitted.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except A Pocket Full of Sunshine.