Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Weekday rentals range $650 for a 6-hour rental to $850 for a 12-hour rental. Hourly rentals are $125/hour.
Friday rentals start at $1,200 and Saturday rentals start at $1,400; both run 12 hours.
- Complimentary 1-hour consultation with Ne'Cole
- Access to the White Robin Barn and adjacent 3-acre yard
- Tables, chairs, bistro lighting, and moveable bar
- Warming kitchen with fridge
- Modern disco laser light system, Bluetooth audio system, mics, and TV
- Dressing suite
- Large fire pit
Add-on $500 for access to all in-house décor and furnishings; add $100 for table setup & takedown.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
BYO with corkage fee
$300 alcohol fee. If caterer is providing alcohol, a license is required. If you are providing alcohol to guests for free, no license is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The White Robin Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The White Robin Venue.