Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked on the banks of the Salmon River, this welcoming venue has a rustic, country-elegant vibe and tons of great amenities guaranteed to make your party flow.
- We're in love with the cozy fire pit nestled on the river's sandy island, the awesome western-style outdoor bar, and the fully-equipped stage surrounded by a natural amphitheater.
- They offer a broad range of services to meet every need and budget, from a lavish three-day weekend to an intimate one-day affair or private party, and there are a host of fun lodging options, from riverside glamping to a historic log cabin.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Single day packages start at $1,100.
3-day packages (3 days, 2 nights) with overnight lodging start at $2,700.
All packages include:
- Access to the Sweet Water Event Lodge, with a Western bar, lounge & deck, full commercial kitchens, and 3 bathrooms
- Use of the outdoor ampitheater and stage, lower amphitheater with a white event tent, Sand Island riverside hangouts & gardens, and upper patio
- Riverside wedding site with a rustic arch and water dispensers
- Outdoor Edison bulb lighting, microphone, amp, and power box, projector and screen, WiFi, an upright piano, fire pits, fire wood, and outdoor propane heaters
- Rustic outdoor rolling bar, tables, chairs, serveware, linens, and standard rentals
On-site lodging (included in 3-day packages) includes:
- Two riverside wall tent cabanas (queen bed in each)
- Bunkhouse studio apartment (queen, private bath, kitchenette, and pull-out couch)
- Historic cabin (full bed, power, and mini-fridge) and cottage cabin (queen)
- Four bathrooms, special event shower, laundry facilities, and full commercial kitchen
- Coffee & tea bar, fresh linens, spring water, and more!
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of week, time of year, guest count, event duration, package chosen, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds