Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This Idaho ski chalet getaway within walking distance of downtown Ketchum puts you close to an array of attractions year round: hiking, white water rafting, and paragliding in the summer, and skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and ice skating in the winter.
- With stunning views of the Boulder Mountains, the flower-filled garden provides a lovely backdrop for an outdoor ceremony. And if you'd like an alfresco reception, you can opt for the patio and lawn, which are especially romantic when lit with candles in the evening.
- The Grill at Knob Hill, the inn's on-site restaurant, will cater your celebration with a customized menu. The culinary team specializes in local Northwest cuisine as well as American and European classics.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Knob Hill Inn.