Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked amid a lush, native forest along the dreamy Kona Coast (where the sunsets are legendary), this intimate, family-run spot boasts three and a half acres of spectacular gardens and gracious gathering spaces.
- Chose your favorite spot to say “I do”…it’ll be the only tough decision you make, since every corner of the grounds is so divine. Once you’re wed, guests dine beneath café lights on the covered cottage deck, and dance in the open-sided pavilion as the sun dips below the Pacific.
- Intimate weddings are their speciality (though elopements and private parties for all occasions are welcome, too), and they offer tons of helpful add-ons, including lawn games, bonfires, and even private boat excursions.
20% discount on remaining 2023 wedding dates!
25% discount for special occasion events ending prior to 4pm!
Kama’aina discounts for local Hawaii Island residents! Contact the venue for additional details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,800/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Full ceremony & reception packages start at $3,800 for 25 guests. Additional guests are $20/person.
- 6-hour event time, with 12 hours on-site on the wedding day
- Waiopai Cottage dressing suite
- Choice of ceremony site with wedding arch or natural Ohia tree drape and Chiavari chairs
- Covered lodge pavilion space, pavilion bar and dance floor, and deck for dinner with café lighting
- Catering kitchen with full-size fridge (warming only)
- Golf cart driven by venue manager for transporting guests or the couple for photos
- 2-hour venue tour and rehearsal
Elopement packages start at $900 for a 2-hour event for up to 10 guests, including use of lawn and garden areas, wedding arch or tree drape, Chiavari chairs, and 1 hour each for setup & cleanup.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Weddings require an event coordinator who will book the catering vendor.
Alcohol may be dropped off in advance, with room temperature and cold storage available.
Monday–Saturday, year-round, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Waiopai Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Waiopai Gardens.