Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
5 Reasons to book the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa for all of your wedding events:
1. Sunset wedding ceremonies overlooking the ‘Anaeho’omalu Bay take place on the lawns of the King’s Knoll, a favorite outdoor ceremony spot.
2. A reception in the Ali’i Ballroom gives your party some added glam with butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, platters, banquet-style selections or customized entrées.
3. Cocktail hour in the Coconut Grove means guests can go barefoot to your outdoor beach party where they’ll toast your decision to wed at this tropical paradise.
4. Royal Suites offer guests panoramic views and private lanais, as well as other fabulous features like soaking tubs, walk-in closets and double vanity sinks.
5. Guests have plenty of places to mingle: seated in lounge chairs at one of 3 resort pools (including an infinity pool), relaxing at the whirlpools, or having some fun on the beach volleyball courts.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $125/person and up
Wedding package includes:
- use of outdoor wedding site
- two fresh flower leis or maile leaf leis
- a minister to perform the ceremony
- a solo acoustic guitarist for the one hour ceremony
- a guestroom upgrade for the newlyweds
- and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $35/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 880.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
- Honeymoons Details
$ • $$
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area