Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
5 Reasons to book the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa for all of your wedding events:
1. Sunset wedding ceremonies overlooking the ‘Anaeho’omalu Bay take place on the lawns of the King’s Knoll, a favorite outdoor ceremony spot.
2. A reception in the Ali’i Ballroom gives your party some added glam with butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, platters, banquet-style selections or customized entrées.
3. Cocktail hour in the Coconut Grove means guests can go barefoot to your outdoor beach party where they’ll toast your decision to wed at this tropical paradise.
4. Royal Suites offer guests panoramic views and private lanais, as well as other fabulous features like soaking tubs, walk-in closets and double vanity sinks.
5. Guests have plenty of places to mingle: seated in lounge chairs at one of 3 resort pools (including an infinity pool), relaxing at the whirlpools, or having some fun on the beach volleyball courts.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $125/person and up
All packages include:
- Full-service planning and day-of coordination
- Choice of ceremony location
- Officiant and wedding lei exchange
- Marriage license appointment scheduling
- Wedding night amenity and Marriott Bonvoy point
The Aloha Nui Loa "Much Love" Package includes everything above, plus:
- White garden chairs and hydration station
- Bouquet and/or boutonnière for the couple
- Solo musician and ceremony amplification
- 6-inch round cake
- Custom agenda creation, budget management, and room upgrade
The Mau Loa "Forever" Package includes everything in the packages above , plus 1-hour of photography.
The No Kau a Kau "For Eternity" Package includes everything in the packages above, plus:
- Customized design and inspriation board
- Welcome sign and customized keepsake
- Orchid aisle scatter and ceremony arch with fabric draping
- Wedding rehearsal and wedding day review meeting
- Poolside caban for 1 day
- And more!
All packages are customizable; inquire for pricing.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $35/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 880.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year round, daily. Call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa.