Turtle Bay Resort
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Turtle Bay Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Please note that Turtle Bay Resort is currently closed for renovations, and plans to re-open for events by Summer 2021.
- Located along the incredibly dramatic North Shore, Turtle Bay Resort is one of Hawaii’s most renowned spots. With miles of beaches, jungles, farmlands, forests, and a world-class hotel, it’s easy to see why it’s been featured in over 150 films and television shows.
- You’re certain to capture some memorable photos at this picturesque property. With breathtaking vistas at every turn and fun, impromptu posing partners like the hotel’s gentle horses (and perhaps a passing sea turtle!), your wedding album is guaranteed to be unique.
- Wedding packages include a wide range of ceremony and reception options, from simple vows on a sandy beach or at intimate cove to a grand event in an oceanview pavilion or ballroom. There’s even a stableside site where you can trot off into the sunset.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
Ceremony fee pricing is for a la carte ceremonies only.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Ceremony packages range $4,500–$6,500. Complete Ceremony and Reception packages range $6,500–$8,500.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay