Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
5 Reasons Royal Sonesta Kauai Resort is perfect for a destination wedding on the Garden Isle:
1. You can add a lovely Hawaiian touch to tying the knot: While saying your vows, exchange fresh floral leis in a traditional lei ceremony. The flowers can be added to your wedding package along with many other island-inspired options, like an authentic Hawaiian chanter announcing the bridal processional.
2. The resort’s gardens are sublime settings for greeting guests: Tiki torches around the manicured grounds and a variety of fresh Island flowers welcome wedding guests to this tropical paradise.
3. Duke’s Kauai, the resort’s long-standing landmark restaurant, is a wonderful place to host a relaxing rehearsal dinner. Established in honor of legendary surfer Duke Kahanamoku, this beachfront property catches the ocean breezes coming from Nawiliwili Bay and the Pacific. Friends and family will enjoy kicking back while dining on generations-old Hawaiian recipes.
4. Going glamorous here is easy! The day spa stylists specialize in bridal hair and make-up, and offer a trial run to make sure you’re pleased with your wedding-day look. The pampering takes place in the spa or in your room.
5. Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Lihue Airport means your brother doesn’t have to chauffeur guests flying in to celebrate your big day. He can babysit the ring-bearer instead!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Reception fees include tables, chairs, and linens.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Ceremony packages may include:
- Non-denominational minister to perform the ceremony
- Professional photography
- Musician for the ceremony
- Bottle of champagne/sparkling cider for toast
- Water station
- White lawn chairs and table
Meals (when priced separately)
- $110/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
You may add on the services of a professional wedding planner for $1,750.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Royal Sonesta Kaua'i Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Royal Sonesta Kaua'i Resort.