Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a beautiful Kohala Coast ranch with a rich history dating back to the island of Hawaii’s earliest inhabitants. Travel up a tree-lined drive to this breathtaking treasure, spread across 33 hilltop acres and offering unobstructed views of the glittering Pacific.
- Say “I do” beneath the sprawling limbs of the ancient monkey pod tree, then celebrate on the spacious lawns overlooking the ocean. Smaller affairs or rehearsal dinners are perfect in the Party Barn, with its natural-branch support beams and rustic, open-sided design.
- Your dear ones can stay right on site in one of four charming cottages, which sleep between two to six guests. Offering access to all the Ranch’s amenities and each decked out in a delightful style of its own, they make a wonderful home base for your Big Island adventures.
The Elopement Package | $300
For couples who want the romance of the Ranch without the stress of a full wedding, the elopement package is a perfect fit! This includes the ceremony site of your choice with up to four guests & the use of the property for your photos!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
The rental fee ranges $1,500–3,000 for a full wedding & reception venue rental.
There is an accommodations minimum depending on the time of year & which package is selected.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Puakea Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Puakea Ranch.